Problems registering devices to the meraki cloud

Solved
fsantos
Comes here often

Problems registering devices to the meraki cloud

I am trying to add an MX67 to the meraki cloud, the device tells me locally that it is connected to the Internet but not to the meraki cloud, the device is directly connected to the ISP and the port blocking problem has been ruled out. Do you have any recommendation?

1 Accepted Solution
Crocker
Building a reputation

Throwing my hat in for the factory reset, that fixes all sorts of weird issues that I've bumped into.

I've also seen a few rare situations where it takes way, way longer than usual for an MX to finally show as online/green in the Dashboard. Like hours.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
FabianSchleef
Here to help

Hi,

sounds silly but factory resetting the device did the trick for me several times.

Whats also helping sometimes (also silly) is switching from new to old Dashboard design.

Crocker
Building a reputation

Throwing my hat in for the factory reset, that fixes all sorts of weird issues that I've bumped into.

I've also seen a few rare situations where it takes way, way longer than usual for an MX to finally show as online/green in the Dashboard. Like hours.

fsantos
Comes here often

Thanks, the day you are deploying there was a general crash with the meraki dashboard. I do not doubt that the two proposals suggested can solve!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels