MX65W Can I configure Splash Page for mac-address control?

Solved
DouglasCP
Conversationalist

MX65W Can I configure Splash Page for mac-address control?

HI I would like to know if is possible configure a Splash Page for use on MX65W, with same options from MR?

In fact the customer have one MX65W and Ineed configure a MAC-address block with Splash Pash, but I don´t have access to equipment for confirm this and The documentation talk about this kind of configuration only on MR.

Thanks

Douglas Pereira

1 Accepted Solution

Hi Guys sorry for my delay.

I don´t found any options for use MAC-address filtering, so I created a SSID basic and use a Splash page only and the Customer stay very happy with Splash Page option.

It´s another kind of restrict the Wireless access.

Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Adam
Kind of a big deal

Some of the dialog here seems to indicate that it may not be possible but it is an old thread and also slightly different.  https://community.meraki.com/t5/Security-SD-WAN/MX65W-access-control-with-meraki-authentication-when...

I tried to dig through some of my devices to verify but seems I don't have any 64W or 65W's to check.  Do you have the device added to a dashboard where you can look through the settings?

Adam R MS | CISSP, CISM, VCP, MCITP, CCNP, ITILv3, CMNO
If this was helpful click the Kudo button below
If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution.
DouglasCP
Conversationalist

Hello Adam, thanks for your answer, I saw this post and my case is different.

I have only one MX65W and I don´t know is one specific feature is present, I know configure on MR,but I need know if have on MX65W, before go to customer.

Tony_Ang
Getting noticed

I don't think in MX65W can give you the things you want.

Below is the screen shot of access control in MX65W.

I deploy this to a small office with 1-5 users only.

I hope below screen shot can help you to understand what best to choose for your customer.

/Tony

Access ControlAccess Control

Splash PageSplash Page

Wireless SettingsWireless Settings

Access Control - Click throughAccess Control - Click throughAccess control - 3rd PartyAccess control - 3rd PartyAccess Control - RADIUSAccess Control - RADIUSAccess Control - Facebook LoginAccess Control - Facebook Login

Hi Guys sorry for my delay.

I don´t found any options for use MAC-address filtering, so I created a SSID basic and use a Splash page only and the Customer stay very happy with Splash Page option.

It´s another kind of restrict the Wireless access.

Thanks for your help.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.