Is the there an all-in-one MX w WiFi and Ethernet ports - but fully featured unlike the MX68W?

MerakiMed
Getting noticed

Is the there an all-in-one MX w WiFi and Ethernet ports - but fully featured unlike the MX68W?

The MX68W lacks the features of an MR. Is there a successor to the MX68W that gives you a full WiFi feature set plus the SD WAN?

3 Replies 3
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

The wireless in the MX is designed for home / small office use. Anything other than that you really want dedicated wireless access points. Let the processor in your router deal with handling web traffic / AMP rather than working out which channel has the least amount of interference. 

The MR28 is a well priced access point for home or small office thats Wifi-6 and has the full wireless feature set.

How many wireless clients are you looking to support?

These are micro-offices with 3-5 people. But I want some POE and I want the full WiFi tools I get with an MR. Sounds like that's not available. So I will go with an MR. Thanks for the info.

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

What you save by getting a non wireless MX would cover most of the cost of an MR28. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels