DC integration Use Case for Merger of two Companies DC's

VIGUPTA3
Conversationalist

DC integration Use Case for Merger of two Companies DC's

H Team,

I am working on an Integration where Customer A has acquired Customer B. They want us to perform DC integration.

Customer B – Using Aryaka SD-WAN 

Customer A – Running Meraki Full Stack

They have two DC subnets conflicting and we have suggested NATng on Meraki MX Hub and Create IPSec Tunnels between the Hubs of two DC’s as seen below.

Q1. Can we create S2S IPSec tunnel (Primary and Secondary) from Hub Meraki MX (Firewall) with NATng as shown in below diagram? Currently Full Mesh Topology between sites on Meraki Setup.

Q2. If yes, is there any additional requirement or points to take care if we propose this solution?

Looking for ward for your guidance.

VIGUPTA3_0-1706180089556.png

Final State:

VIGUPTA3_1-1706180435632.png

Looking for helpful insights.

#Merger #NAT #IPSECTUNNEL

Thanks

Vishal Gupta

2 Replies 2
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Note: This feature is only supported for Auto VPN and is not intended to work with non-Meraki VPN peers.

https://documentation.meraki.com/MX/Site-to-site_VPN/Using_Site-to-site_VPN_Translation

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Horrible.  I don't envy you.  I am going to refer to "your" as Company A", and "their" and "them" as "Company B".

I think the best solution (most probable to work and with the most flexibility) will be to get an additional MX and put it into their DC in VPN concentrator mode.  Place it next to their Aryaka SD-WAN box.

Then you can put routes in either SD-WAN pointing to the other SD-WAN.

You could also consider getting them to put an Aryaka SD-WAN box in your DC next to your MX for the most flexibility.

Then you can use the Meraki Site to Site VPN Translation feature linked to by @ww .

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels