How to export inventory information

SOLVED
TabBVO
Conversationalist

How to export inventory information

Hello.

I have inherited a Meraki Go environment and am not familiar with the user portal.  I cannot seem to find a way to export a list of the device inventory and their serial numbers and IPs.  The portal won't even let me copy and past the info out.  Any suggestions?  

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArtMarshall
Meraki Go Team
Meraki Go Team

Hi @TabBVO, are you looking to export the list of connected devices or the list of Meraki Go hardware? 

You can access your account at https://web.meraki-go.com/ and that might make it easier to copy and paste. At this time we don't have a way to export your configuration but it is something that we are evaluating.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ArtMarshall
Meraki Go Team
Meraki Go Team

Hi @TabBVO, are you looking to export the list of connected devices or the list of Meraki Go hardware? 

You can access your account at https://web.meraki-go.com/ and that might make it easier to copy and paste. At this time we don't have a way to export your configuration but it is something that we are evaluating.

Good morning Art.

I am looking for an easy way to export all of the devices with their serial numbers and IPs and it's rather disappointing that such a simple thing isn't possible.  Do you know of any reason I would not be able to copy/paste from the web portal?  Doesn't seem to work when I try.

Thank you  

If you are trying to copy from the hardware device details page, you can click and hold on any field (e.g. model, serial, mac address, etc.) and it will copy to the clipboard. 

We currently don't have a way to copy out a list of connected device details but stay tuned!

Art,

Excellent, thank you.  That will at least let me get the data I need.  Tell someone there to add that info on the portal somewhere as it would have saved me a few days of searching and waiting.

Will do, thank you for the feedback and for choosing Meraki Go!