No problems with Cisco Meraki support

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

No problems with Cisco Meraki support

Twice in the last 7 days, I've contacted Cisco Meraki support.  Both times the call was answered within minutes, and the support person was able to solve my problem.

I know this post will leave many feeling uneasy, confused and not sure if they really can believe everything they read on the Internet.

8 Replies 8
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@PhilipDAth : I agree with you even I didn’t face any issues on the Meraki support !

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com

@PhilipDAth It's all a conspiracy. 

Aaron_Wilson
A model citizen

I called today and it was answered within 10 seconds or so. It was a licensing call, but still answered promptly.

Ha.  Wasn't there a recent post by an employee acknowledging some trouble with the support line that was being fixed?  Too lazy to search for it right now, bit it seems they fixed it..

- Ex community all-star (⌐⊙_⊙)
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@PhilipDAth : I think the main problem in support when there is global outage and everyone trying calling support but that is understandable ! 

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com

No one is really prepared for the incoming call storm when Facebook goes down. 😉
LinkedIn ::: https://blog.rhbirkelund.dk/

Like what you see? - Give a Kudo ## Did it answer your question? - Mark it as a Solution 🙂

All code examples are provided as is. Responsibility for Code execution lies solely your own.

I think a big help in major outages would be a banner on the login page explaining there is an outage and having a link to a seperate "status" page. 

60 mins and counting - on hold with a system down issue.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.