Continuing Education Program

Andre_Afonso
Here to help

Continuing Education Program

Hi team,

I have a question regarding to Cisco Continuing Education Program, on the program Cisco says the Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions Part 1 and 2 can give some credits .

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/training/continuing-education-...

Is somebody knows how it works? Where can we check the credits and where can we request them?

Best regards,

André Afonso 

Andre Afonso
12 Replies 12
KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Yes, they give you credits. You can add them to the ce-dashboard https://ce.cisco.com.

Hi @KarstenI, thanks for message em explain it for me.

I have take a look on the link you share it, and the next step was create the profile.

Thank you  

Andre Afonso
Andre_Afonso
Here to help

Hi, sorry for delay I can´t find the credits on my dashboard .

Andre Afonso

Did you get your Certificate of Completion for the training? With the info on this you can add it to the CE-Dashboard.

What I get from the ECMS1 and 2 is just the email´s for confirmation I had completed.

What I´m feeling where is the communication between Cisco and Cisco Meraki are so bad.

It since to me they don´t know how to solve the issue. 

Andre Afonso

Where did you do the ECMS? If through a learning-partner, then tell them you need the "Certificate of Completion". If you did it through the Cisco OnDemand E-Learning (as I did) the Certificate was downloadable at the end of the training.

I did on partner program. 

It was a Internal Cisco Meraki Evangelist that give me training. 

Andre Afonso

I only know the trainings from Sales Connect. But have you already contacted Partner Support?

Apparently the case it´s solved I get finally my credits. yupiiiii

Andre Afonso

Congratulation, and it only took little less than half a year ... 😉

Hey, Andre, Would you share any tips? I am encountering same issue. After I completed the ECMS1 training offered by Meraki instructor, the 6 CE points claim was denied by Cisco CE admin twice, even I provided the course completion certificate. It's really frustrate and pissed.

MelanieDK
New here

Thanks for the information!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.