CMNA - - Hall of Fame

Solved
lkajcsu01
Here to help

CMNA - - Hall of Fame

Hello Everyone, 

I am wondering is there any website - link - certificate checker where I can see and track the CMNA certification and track the candidate. Similar like : https://www.cciehof.com

Thanks for your answer!

lkajcsu01

1 Accepted Solution
BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

Not at this time I think. The CMNA certificates don't have a unique identification either. CMNO do, but I don't think they're available anywhere publicly either. 

View solution in original post

14 Replies 14
BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

Not at this time I think. The CMNA certificates don't have a unique identification either. CMNO do, but I don't think they're available anywhere publicly either. 

MerakiDave
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

@BrechtSchamp is correct and there is no unique number/identifier at this time to associate with our CMNA certifications, and there is not (at least not yet) a place online to confirm someone's CMNA certification by using such an ID number.

When they do implement a numbering system, I request to have #007
Nolan Herring | nolanwifi.com
TwitterLinkedIn
Nick
Head in the Cloud

Thats fine. I'm down for #001

Nick
Head in the Cloud

Re-reading that - its interesting CMNO has unique identifiers but not the CMNA?

Is that just because CMNA pre-dates CMNO @MerakiDave ?

..or we can create some revenue to Cisco Cisco and bind every CMNA cert to "pre-requirement of an existing CCNA exam" and give the same number?

Anyway, it would be good to show something else to the Clients/Companies than the actual Certificate where it`s even can`t be bind t Acclaim or anywhere else.

Nick
Head in the Cloud

No thats a terrible idea!!!

@Nick I think it might be two things... Part of it could be that CMNA pre-dates CMNO like you said, but also that CMNA was/is an internal certification program for Systems Engineers from Cisco and Cisco Partners only.  I'll check with the team and see if there might be any plans on a unique identification system for CMNA, but I'm not aware of any plans.

Nick
Head in the Cloud

Thanks @MerakiDave 

Seems like its probably a good idea - I don't have a need for it myself but as things grow it will probably be useful!

Thanks

Roska
A model citizen

I´ll have # 112

I request to have the CMNA identification number #0042

David

CMNA #0042 and I know where my towel is!

-----
David Burgess
CCNP R&S, Security,
CCNA Wireless, MCNA, ECMS1

@ASA-FTD wrote:

I request to have the CMNA identification number #0042

David

CMNA #0042 and I know where my towel is!

Don't panic!

Thygesen
Building a reputation

😁

In friendly letters ..

Pedrovaranda
Here to help

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.