500-220 Exam - 3 Times

Jackijj
Comes here often

500-220 Exam - 3 Times

Hi Everyone,

I am not sure what is happening. I took this test 3 times and failed.

I went through the study guide. I bought two online testing exam sites. Now, after taking the test literally just now, there were questions I don't remember seeing. Is there more material? I even have a live environment to work with.

Do you need to know every word of the study guide? What am I missing? I only have one more shot at it.

Any help would be great.

Thank you,

Jacki

10 REPLIES 10
KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

What are you referring to with "Study-Guide"? At least my experience was that many of the questions were only to answer after reading lots ans lots of the documentation and practicing the stuff. Good luck next time.

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Take a look at this:

https://community.meraki.com/t5/Meraki-Certification/ct-p/cmss

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

So you need to know every single link huh?

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Did you check the exam blueprint? You need to study all topics there, but remember that this will not guarantee you will pass the exam, so it is important to review all topics carefully and, if possible, do as many labs as possible. No gimmicks. The secret is hard work.

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en_us/training-events/exams/topics/500-220-ecms.pdf

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Thank you!! I appreciate it!

ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Dont trust online exams, they provide wrong answers

Jackijj
Comes here often

Yea that is probably why I think I am doing good. But really I am putting in the wrong answers.

I have been studying so hard to so I thought between the online tests and the documentation I would have it down. 

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Perhaps try and find the answers yourself to verify the online exams and figure out which of their answers are right and wrong.  This would be a great study tool!

MLPillai1465
Here to help

Thanks for the tips. 

Adamis
Comes here often

How was it, is it similar to the testing exams?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.