Windows 11 Enterprise multi-session OS Support

Solved
PlantF
New here

Windows 11 Enterprise multi-session OS Support

Not sure how to delete a thread. The below was resolved by unblocking ports 993 and 60000-61000. Ref: Systems Manager Firewall Rules - Cisco Meraki

--

Hi,

I have read through documentation but cannot find anything regarding the support of Windows 11 Enterprise multi-session. I have deployed System Manager through-out the Org which is a mix of Windows 10/11 laptops and desktops and Windows 2019/2022 in an Azure Environment. 

The Windows 11 Enterprise multi-session is the OS running as a VM in an Azure Environment. It shows up within System Manager but it says that it's never been connected.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution
AmyReyes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @PlantF welcome to the Meraki Community! Thank you so much for following up to close the loop on your post. 

Members can only edit their own posts, not delete them, which is why you didn't have that option in your menu.

Actually, it's preferred that you keep your post up and share the answer in a comment. You can even mark your own reply as the solution! Then if anyone in the future has your same question, they will be able to find the answer here in the forum 😄

I'm going to mark this post as solved with the solution you shared here:

@PlantF wrote:

The below was resolved by unblocking ports 993 and 60000-61000. Ref: Systems Manager Firewall Rules - Cisco Meraki

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
AmyReyes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @PlantF welcome to the Meraki Community! Thank you so much for following up to close the loop on your post. 

Members can only edit their own posts, not delete them, which is why you didn't have that option in your menu.

Actually, it's preferred that you keep your post up and share the answer in a comment. You can even mark your own reply as the solution! Then if anyone in the future has your same question, they will be able to find the answer here in the forum 😄

I'm going to mark this post as solved with the solution you shared here:

@PlantF wrote:

The below was resolved by unblocking ports 993 and 60000-61000. Ref: Systems Manager Firewall Rules - Cisco Meraki

AmyReyes
Community Manager
Community Manager

P.S. If you want credit for the answer, you can reply here to your own post with the same answer you shared above and I'll mark yours as the solution instead! Just gives your stats a little boost 💪 if you care about that and are planning to stick around! 🤞

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels