Video Challenge - Additional chances to win with SM videos!

SOLVED
Melissa
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Video Challenge - Additional chances to win with SM videos!

Hi everyone!

I hope you’ve had a chance to see this post on the new Community Video Challenge! 

I know folks on the Systems Manager / Endpoint Management page are particularly great at sharing their tips and tricks with others. To give you an additional chance to win, the SM team at Meraki will be looking at all SM-related video submissions and awarding the top 3 entries a fabulous Meraki mini-fridge (shown below - perfect for holding a few cans/beverages on your desk)!

Please submit all videos through the post linked above. Contest details are also provided through this link.

We’re excited to see what you come up with! 

fridge.png
Just in time for summer 😉
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi ya'll! Please post your video submissions on the main contest blog post. You can mention Systems Manager in your comment when posting to help us find it.

Cheers!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Today I am sick in bed with a viral lung infection.  Microsoft released a security update for the Windows 10 RDP client, which broke an a application one of my clients uses. So I just needed to get it fixed as fast as I could so I could go back to bed.

Melissa
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hope you feel better, @PhilipDAth! Thanks for the great video 🙂

Melissa
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

@PhilipDAth - Also, did you see that Command Line Requests are now logged under Network Wide > Event Log? 

Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 2.01.52 PM.png

Hope that helps you track commands!

CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi ya'll! Please post your video submissions on the main contest blog post. You can mention Systems Manager in your comment when posting to help us find it.

Cheers!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels