Samsung not installing apps.

RedRedKrovy
Here to help

Samsung not installing apps.

We have a Samsung Galaxy S21 running Android 13 that is fully managed.  For some reason it won't install Google Maps or Google Camera.  In the logs it says "complete" but they still show up in the missing apps area and are not on the device.  I've checked the allow list in the restrictions and allowed all of the system apps it but Android Pay and Google Hangouts.  Neither of these apps were on the list of choices though. 

Not really for sure where to go from here.  I've removed the apps from Meraki and then re added them.  I've made sure the device has the proper tags for those apps.  I don't know for sure what else to try.  I haven't had any issues pushing any other apps so far.  I had to put Waze on the device for the moment and I'm guessing I'll have to find an alternative for the camera.

2 REPLIES 2
LucienHH
Conversationalist

Hey @RedRedKrovy,

Have you checked that your firewall isn't blocking any potential connections, https://support.google.com/work/android/answer/10513641?hl=en

I will check with our network admin but on or off the WiFi I'm having the same issue.  Just for clarification this is a cell phone with cellular service.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels