Meraki certificate expired

ChrisP-NZ
Conversationalist

Meraki certificate expired

Looks like the *.meraki.com certificate has expired. Hence my clients getting Curl Error 60 when trying to check in.

MerakiCertError.jpg

9 Replies 9
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Have you opened a support case?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Yes I have. I figured it might be useful to put some info up here too. 

AnitaF
Here to help

I opened a case yesterday for this issue.  I'm also seeing the curl error 60 and "the certificate expired 5 days ago" if I go to the URL.  Support doesn't seem to be on the same page.  They're telling me it's my agent version.

ccoho
Here to help

Also have a support ticket opened regarding this.  It looks like they did renew their cert (check the cert on the meraki dashboard https://n342.meraki.com/), but whatever system is hosting cf.meraki.com hasn't been updated with the new cert... this should be a very easy fix to apply the new cert - and considering its unusable right now I would think would be a priority, but I put the case in yesterday morning and still nothing.

ekramer
Getting noticed

I had a cached cert.  On refreshing my Meraki dashboard it pulled down the updated cert with dates into 2024.

This is correct for the dashboard, but they have not updated the systems hosting cf.meraki.com with the new cert... go to https://cf.meraki.com/cf/config, the cert is still the old one (as of now)

ccoho
Here to help

support finally responded that they are aware of the issue

ChrisP-NZ
Conversationalist

Looks like this is now resolved. The cf.meraki.com certificate now has an expiry of 24 April 2024.

AnitaF
Here to help

My environment is back to normal!  Hope everyone else sees the same!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels