Episode 16: Talking to the Meraki Community All-Stars

merakisimon
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

The Meraki Community gives our customers, partners and employees a place to mingle online, to share ideas, help one another, and provide feedback. As with every community, there are a few standout characters who really help to stoke discussion and contribute disproportionately to the conversation. In today's episode we bring 3 of our Community All-Stars together for some fascinating insights into their worlds and the value they derive from the Community. Check it out at https://community.meraki.com

7 Comments
MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Featuring the admirable @PhilipDAth@BrechtSchamp, and @jdsilva. Congrats y'all!   

NetworkDemon
Getting noticed

Great to hear about the Meraki Community all-stars !

jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

This was a fantastic podcast. @BrechtSchamp and @PhilipDAth are simply the bee's knees!

Berlin
Conversationalist

I have never won any Meraki swag. Been joining almost Cisco Meraki engagements, no luck. I hope this comment breaks the spell. This is my favorite podcast. I love this community. #unboxed

ArneBier
Here to help

Inspiring words from the community all stars. Nice to hear what motivates them. We are all very appreciative of their efforts

BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

@jdsilva right back at ya mister. It was definitely an honour and a pleasure to be a guest for that podcast!

CJu5cdG

Uberseehandel
Kind of a big deal

MQTT - got bitten by a mosquitto?

Actually Message Queuing Telemetry Transport

Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.