Video: Security Center

MerakiJess
Meraki Employee

Hello Merakians! Join me as we explore the wonderful world of security with the Meraki MX. Let's start with the Security Center, the centralized view of security events on your networks. 

Learn more in under an hour with our quick Introduction to Security and SD-WAN course!

4 Comments
Nemo
Here to help

Thanks @MerakiJess Can we get an ability to configure alerts for these events?  It would be AMAZING if we could get push notification in the Meraki app for events in security center but I'd be happy with the ability to configure email alerts.  Is there any way to add these capabilities?  They would make the security center much more valuable.

RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal

Main reason we are not using the Security Center / IPS module on the MX is the lack of logs and alerts. 

I don't understand how people are using this in production..

AdamS
Meraki Employee

At this time, Meraki has an Org-Wide alerts feature in Beta.  You can enable it in your org by going to Organization > Early Access > Opt-in to view and manage alerts in a new centralized Alert Page.  This feature provides a way to view alerts across all your networks in one place.  Configuration of alerts and event logging is still only available at the network level.  The product management team is working on providing more org-wide visibility, as you can see from this feature, and will continue to build on this.  I know it's not exactly what you are requesting but hopefully, it helps.

Nemo
Here to help

Thanks @AdamS I'm checking this out.