Hello Everyone!

allenfred
Here to help

Hello Everyone!

Hi Meraki Community!

My name is Allen and I've been working with Cisco Meraki equipment for a little over 4 years. I started getting to know Meraki with my previous employer as a member of their IT Support team and now, I'm diving deep into everything Meraki as a System Admin Lead. 

I started my experience with Cisco Meraki as an IT Support team member at a financial institution. My interactions with Meraki products started in troubleshooting and grew to some configuration before I switched jobs in November. Now I own all troubleshooting, configuration and monitoring on our Meraki devices and networks.

I've been using the community for troubleshooting but I hope to gain perspective and input from other community members on configurations as well.

A fun fact is that I do enjoy disconnecting from technology every once in a while and take that opportunity to mountain bike or play hockey.

Thanks Meraki Community!

CMNO
6 Replies 6
Mr_IT_Guy
A model citizen

Welcome to the community Allen!! We're here to help so feel free to post away!

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)

@Mr_IT_Guy Thank you very much!

CMNO
Network-dad
A model citizen

Welcome Allen, Glad to have you hear.

Dakota Snow | Network-dad Linkdedin
CMNO | A+ | ECMS2
Check out The Bearded I.T. Dad onThe Bearded I.T. DadThe Bearded I.T. Dad

@Network-dad Thank you! Glad to be here!

CMNO
KRobert
Head in the Cloud

Welcome to the community Allen! I hope all of that training in your previous job comes in handy! The community input here is awesome. Almost as awesome as the Red Wings 🙂

CMNO, CCNA R+S

Thanks @KRobert! There was a sys admin/network admin that taught me a ton at my previous job and I am very grateful for that! I already know the community input is much better than the Red Wings! Although, that isn't too hard to make that comparison with this season's results 😉

CMNO
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.