Greetings From The Midwest

Daman_W
Conversationalist

Greetings From The Midwest

I am a new system administrator that works for a university. I have some experience with Meraki but it is growing with this new position. I have been browsing the community and really like what I see. I already have a few questions that I will be posting soon. I guess a fun fact about me is that I can juggle. I can only juggle three objects but if Meraki wants to send me some Meraki stress balls or some other swag, I can try and juggle that. 

3 Replies 3
AmyReyes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Daman_W, and welcome from a fellow Midwesterner! How did you learn how to juggle? Three objects is one more than I can do 🤣 We don't have any Meraki stress balls currently in our swag store, but I'll make a note of that for when we're adding more prizes in the future! 

Daman_W
Conversationalist

I taught myself when I was young, long before there were YouTube videos that showed you how to do things like that. 

Chris_Skees
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

@Daman_WWelcome! Glad you are here. 

We've got lots of great resources in our Meraki Learning Hub. You can sign up for a free Cisco account to access and track your progress. Introducing Meraki and Cloud-Managed Networking is a great place to start. 

We also regularly post short videos to our Learning Spotlight.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.