Meraki dashboard (no case in support tab)

newbiess
New here

Meraki dashboard (no case in support tab)

How can I solved this if i click the support tab and no case button?

3 Replies 3
Amit_pal
Getting noticed

You should probably call support number 

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Do you have the full admin rights?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
FeliA
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Hello @newbiess,

Please note that the Help > Cases link option will not be visible in Organizations which have not yet claimed a device and have no Meraki Customer Number (MCN) associated with the organization (the MCN is viewable in dashboard by clicking on your account.)

Locating the Meraki Customer Number (MCN):
https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Support/Locating_the_Meraki_Customer_Number_...

If a device has been claimed to the organization and a MCN has been assigned, please contact Meraki Support by phone for further assistance regarding this issue.

The general Meraki Support number is +1 (415) 937-6671. A full list of region-specific phone numbers can be found in Dashboard under "?" > Get help > Still need help? > Call the Meraki Support team > View regional phone numbers, or on the Meraki Support home page.

Best,
Feli

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.