Update Network Appliance Traffice Shaping VPN Exclusions Endpoint - Has anyone used this?

Solved
Crocker
Building a reputation

Update Network Appliance Traffice Shaping VPN Exclusions Endpoint - Has anyone used this?

Trying to make use of the endpoint documented here: Update Network Appliance Traffic Shaping Vpn Exclusions - Meraki Dashboard API v1 - Cisco Meraki Dev...

However, no matter what I try I'm getting an HTTP 400 (bad request) response. Wondering if anyone else has had success with it?

1 Accepted Solution
Crocker
Building a reputation

Apparently passing a blank array for majorApplications is required if you don't have any majorApplications defined.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Did you test directly on the developer hub?

alemabrahao_0-1698435218838.png

Status and Error Codes

Responses from the API generally use standard RFC 9110 HTTP Status Codes. Some examples:

• 400: Bad Request - You did something wrong, for example, a malformed request or missing parameter

https://documentation.meraki.com/General_Administration/Other_Topics/Cisco_Meraki_Dashboard_API

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
Crocker
Building a reputation

Negative, access to our dashboard/API is only allowed from our public-facing address. Can't use the dev hub to test 😞

Crocker
Building a reputation

Apparently passing a blank array for majorApplications is required if you don't have any majorApplications defined.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.