Pagination not working for: GetOrganizationPolicyObjects API

Ilya_Kisel
Here to help

Pagination not working for: GetOrganizationPolicyObjects API

Hi Meraki developers,

I noticed that API GET: /organizations/{organizationId}/policyObjects?perPage=100 response header "Link" is always empty.

I have 200 policy objects. Via paginated request I can receive only the first N (for example 100) entries, "Link" response header is empty and I consider that there are no more objects.

Request: curl -L --request GET \
--url https://api.meraki.com/api/v1/organizations/xxx/policyObjects?perPage=100 \
--header 'Authorization: Bearer xxx' \
--header 'Accept: application/json'

4 Replies 4
RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hi ,

This has been reported multiple times here and on reddit. I would suggest you to open a case.

Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

@RaphaelL is correct and I see an internal bug filed on this already. As suggested I would open a case so they can attach yours to the parent case/bug and hopefully it will add add some traction to getting this resolved. 

Ryan / Meraki SE

If you found this post helpful, please give it Kudos. If my answer solved your problem click Accept as Solution so others can benefit from it.
Ilya_Kisel
Here to help

Hi @Ryan_Miles, do you have an estimation of when the fix will be ready?

Hi @Ilya_Kisel 

Progress tracking and updates would need to come from Meraki Support. If you haven't already please open a Support case and they can link your issue to the parent issue for tracking & updates.

Cheers

Ryan / Meraki SE

If you found this post helpful, please give it Kudos. If my answer solved your problem click Accept as Solution so others can benefit from it.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.