[Get Organization Clients Bandwidth Usage History] Endpoint not working

Solved
Eddysanoli
Getting noticed

[Get Organization Clients Bandwidth Usage History] Endpoint not working

Hello, Im using the python package to handle the Meraki API. I want to get the organization bandwidth usage history, but when I try to call the function suggested in the documentation, I get the error: "dashboard.organizations has no attribute getOrganizationClientsBandwidthUsageHistory". I have checked the references for said function, and the method is actually inside the "Organizations" class, its just that when the "organizations" object gets created, and you print its attributes no "getOrganizationClientsBandwidthUsageHistory" method exists according to the object instance. 

After this, I tried to use a regular request to get the data, but only the first call gets a response back and the rest just return an empty string.

What could be happening here? Maybe an old version of the Meraki API? I really want to get that data. Is this endpoint deprecated or something?

1 Accepted Solution
RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

The call is indeed : dashboard.organizations.getOrganizationClientsBandwidthUsageHistory(orgID)

if you do a print(meraki.__version__)  ( in python3.X ) Are you running the latest version ( 1.22.1 ) ?

You might be on a older package version ! 

You can update / upgrade the package version with : pip install meraki --upgrade

Edit : just tried the endpoint with the package and confirmed that it is working for my Org.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

The call is indeed : dashboard.organizations.getOrganizationClientsBandwidthUsageHistory(orgID)

if you do a print(meraki.__version__)  ( in python3.X ) Are you running the latest version ( 1.22.1 ) ?

You might be on a older package version ! 

You can update / upgrade the package version with : pip install meraki --upgrade

Edit : just tried the endpoint with the package and confirmed that it is working for my Org.

Eddysanoli
Getting noticed

Thank you! Thats was the solution that I needed. Did not think of updating initially. But now its actually working.

RaphaelL
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Glad you got it working !

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.