License Notification Question

Solved
kmcgaugh
Here to help

License Notification Question

I have a billing team who I want to have notifications from my client's organizations when upcoming license expirations occur. I know that, by default, a notification is sent 30 days prior, to all administrators listed on the account. 

I want the billing team to be notified when a license is expiring in the next 30 days. Nothing else.

Is there a way that I can add a custom email address such as billing@company.com to a network's alerts, but they're only notified of licensing issues? I don't want the email address to receive unnecessary noise.

Kaleb Mohr, CCNA
Network Engineer
I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. I am not a Cisco employee. I am a consulting Network Engineer not affiliated to Cisco.
1 Accepted Solution
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Sorry there is a way uder Organization settings.

alemabrahao_0-1709042980907.png

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Sorry there is a way uder Organization settings.

alemabrahao_0-1709042980907.png

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@kmcgaugh could you not set a forwarding rule in an admin's mailbox to only forward the licence emails to your billing team?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.