Firmware upgrades setting time bug

amabt
Building a reputation

Firmware upgrades setting time bug

It appears there is a bug in the Firmware upgrades Scheduler.

I'm trying to set some upgrade schedule for a buch of devices tied to a  template, containing devices spread across timezones.

I go and set the schedule to start the upgrade at 8PM. Give it a minute. Then check and the Dashboad has set it to 5PM!! I had this hapens multiple times. I set it to 10PM then it seems to set it to 8PM. This is for MS devices.

MV & MG seems ok.

Initialy I though I had clicked the wrong thing. However upon trying it again and triple checking, it is actuly screwing up with the time.

Anyone else seen this happens to them before.

Oh and the other issue which people has raised previously. Upgrade are spread out so it can take an hour or two until devices actualy does the upgrade or reboot. Which I only happen to notice by chance 😞

2 Replies 2
Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Firmware upgrades to template bound networks will/should adhere to the network's local timezone. Is that not the behavior you're seeing? If this is not truly following the locally configured network timezones I'd recommend you open a Support case.

amabt
Building a reputation

The issue is the main time showing on the dashboard is the wrong time! I have some more upgrades I need to do. I will grab some screenshots for the next lot.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.