Dashboard License Renewal

Solved
sankar
Here to help

Dashboard License Renewal

I having MX84-2 devices, MS 225-2 Devices MR 33-1, MR53-1 MV21-2 setup & Co-term licenses.The license expired Jun 10 2020. Also i have purchased new license key. while renew my dashboard license its shows advance wireless is only available for organizations per device licensing.Meraki_lic.PNG

Any one can help this to solve?

1 Accepted Solution
Kamome
Building a reputation

LIC-MR-ADV-1Y is Advanced Wireless license, and it only can apply to per-device license organization

https://documentation.meraki.com/MR/Other_Topics/Cisco_Meraki_and_Umbrella_Integration_-_MR_Advanced...

You have to get Enterprise license(LIC-MR-1Y) in order to apply to co-termination organization.

Therefore, I think you have to choose one of these options.

1. Convert organization from co-termination to per-device license. By this way, you can use already bought license, but you have to keep in mind difference between co-term. and per-device model.

2. If you want to keep co-termination model, you have to buy renewal license again with LIC-MR-1Y. In this case, you have to discard already bought licenses.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Kamome
Building a reputation

It seems you got Advanced Wireless license, not Enterprise Wireless. Could you list up MR license's Item name?

Yes. 

Meraki SKU

LIC-MR-ADV-1Y

LIC-MS225-24P-1YR

LIC-MV-1YR

LIC-MX84-SEC-1YR

LIC-MR-ADV-1Y

LIC-MS225-24P-1YR

LIC-MV-1YR

LIC-MX64W-SEC-1YR

LIC-MX84-SEC-1YR

LIC-VMX100-1YR

I am having license each line item.

Kamome
Building a reputation

LIC-MR-ADV-1Y is Advanced Wireless license, and it only can apply to per-device license organization

https://documentation.meraki.com/MR/Other_Topics/Cisco_Meraki_and_Umbrella_Integration_-_MR_Advanced...

You have to get Enterprise license(LIC-MR-1Y) in order to apply to co-termination organization.

Therefore, I think you have to choose one of these options.

1. Convert organization from co-termination to per-device license. By this way, you can use already bought license, but you have to keep in mind difference between co-term. and per-device model.

2. If you want to keep co-termination model, you have to buy renewal license again with LIC-MR-1Y. In this case, you have to discard already bought licenses.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.