Bug with iOS Meraki App

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Bug with iOS Meraki App

I have found a potential bug with the iOS Meraki app. 

If you try to edit a switch port configuration on a port that have 802.1x set as the access policy then any changes you make cannot be saved, you simply get stuck in a loop of pressing the save button and nothing happening. 

Your only option is to discard the changes and make them using a web browser. I suspect its because access policy settings are not visible within the app. 

Hoping one of the Meraki team can shed some light otherwise I will open a support case. I have a video of the issue if required. 

4 Replies 4
Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Please open a Support case

Ryan / Meraki SE

If you found this post helpful, please give it Kudos. If my answer solved your problem click Accept as Solution so others can benefit from it.
TBHPTL
A model citizen

I abandoned the Meraki apps long ago as they were buggy and slow. I opted to  using a mobile device's view as desktop feature.  much happier....

for apple https://www.browserstack.com/guide/request-desktop-site-on-iphone

Crocker
Building a reputation

I had a support case open for this very issue. The last I heard was that the beta app had a resolution for the problem, but the rep wasn't able to forecast when this would be pushed to the live app and closed the ticket.

I'd provide the ticket # but the dashboard's broken right now...

Crocker
Building a reputation

This was Case #09382779

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.