Recognizing January’s Members of the Month

MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Check out January's Members of the Month!

The Rising Star

The Rising Star award recognizes our top new contributor. To achieve this award, you must fulfill BOTH of the below criteria:

• Joined within the past 3 months
  • Written the most posts in that time compared to your fellow new users

This month’s Rising Star award goes to @oldroo. Since joining in late November, @oldroo has a posted number of great questions and helpful responses across many boards, amassing 32 posts and 14 kudos.

oldroo-star.png

@oldroo

Thanks for your helpful posts @oldroo and we hope you'll continue to find value from participating in our community!

Everybody Wins

This award allows us to highlight the actions of a member or members whose recent contributions created a win for everyone involved.

This month, we’re featuring a post in which @rickcorgill asked the community for assistance deploying MR74s and @Bruce came to the rescue with a thoroughly outlined possible way to deploy successfully, eliciting the response from @rickcorgill, "This is likely the most informative reply I have received on any forum in a very long time. Thanks a ton!" If that's not a "Win" for the community, I don't know what is!

Bruce-win.png

@Bruce

Thanks @rickcorgill for bringing your question to the community, and thanks @Bruce, @PhilipDAth,

@MarcelTempelman, and @jmoake for your helpful replies!

The Top Four

Here, we congratulate our top four contributors of the month, based on the number of kudos they’ve received and accepted solutions they’ve authored. This month these amazing members provided the community with a total of 32 solutions and received a total of 393 kudos for their efforts.

philip-motm.png
@PhilipDAth

119 kudos

15 solutions

MOTM score: 149

UCCert-MOTM.png
@DarrenOC 

100 kudos

4 solutions

MOTM score: 108

bruce-motm.png
@Bruce

81 kudos

10 solutions

MOTM score: 101 

cmr-MOTM.png
@cmr

93 kudos

3 solutions

MOTM score: 99

(MOTM score = kudos received + 2*solutions authored)

Congratulations to all of our stellar contributors

and thanks to everyone who participated on the community in January!

If you come across a truly helpful thread, or a post that’s teeming with positivity and you’d like to nominate the author for the Everybody Wins award, you can submit your nomination here.

8 Comments
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Well done everyone, another great month on the Meraki community 😎

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal

Great effort team.

DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal

Well done all.

And congrats again to @Bruce .  Your articulate posts are second to none.

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal

Well done everyone and nice work @Bruce !

rwiesmann
A model citizen

congrats to all of you, well done.

Bruce
Kind of a big deal

Great job all, and well done @oldroo 

kYutobi
Kind of a big deal

Congrats everyone. Job well done!!!

oldroo
Getting noticed

Thank you. I look forward to many more Meraki discussions, boosting my knowledge and sharing it with others.

Congratulations to all other winners.