🎁 🍰 🎈 Happy 5th Birthday, Meraki Community! 🎈 🍰 🎁

AmyReyes
Community Manager

birthday-banner-5.png

πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰HAPPY BIRTHDAY COMMUNITY!!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

My how the time flies when you’re having fun! Hard to believe our little Community is already turning 5, ain’t it? It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating the launch of our first forum, and now look at us!

Meraki Community Fifth Birthday stats.png

We’re more than just numbers though! Let’s take a moment to reflect on the many great memories we’ve made together over the past year, like sharing Two Twosday Tips to celebrate our first and last (until 2422, that is πŸ˜‰) 2-22-22 Tuesday, or reveling in the satisfaction of a mess of cables put to right in our Spring Cleaning contest. We welcomed two new members to our Community team (hi! πŸ‘‹), added a Service Notices board to keep you informed, and shared stories of sustainability for Earth Day.

This next year is sure to bring even more great times together.

dogseatingcake.gif

Let's party!

We are honored to be celebrating our birthday with all of you. If you haven’t already, be sure to sign the Community’s birthday card. Take a moment to read through all of the great stories you’ve shared in our Community Memories contest as well!

Finally, what kind of birthday would this be without presents? You can’t attend a party without getting a little treat of your own. As a token of our appreciation for helping us ring in our fifth year, members who log in on August 21st will receive a special badge.

MerakiCommunity-Badge-Birthday.png

Stay tuned! Badges will be applied later this month.

Year 5 Awards 

We’d also like to commemorate some of our standout members for their dedication and hard work through the years. Award winners will also be recognized with a special badge and swag of their own, so stay tuned for more info! I will be reaching out later about that. 

πŸ† MVP πŸ†

Year 5 MVP.png@PhilipDAth is a legend here in the Meraki Community. If you read through the discussions here, you won’t be able to miss his influence on our members. Philip’s been with us since the very beginning, and in five years, he has amassed nearly 12,000 posts (that’s more than 6 a day!!!), 9,500 kudos, and 900 solutions. Let’s give a standing ovation to Philip who has generously lent his time and expertise to all of us here. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

🌟 Rookie of the Year 🌟

Year 5 Rookie of the Year.png@speakerfritz stood out quickly for his contributions since joining the Community only a few short months ago. He wasted no time diving right into discussions and hasn’t shied away from helping his fellow community members, either! In three months, he has managed to average one post every 2 days (!!) and provide more solutions than anyone else who joined this year. Thank you for your outstanding participation!

🍻The Regulars 🍻

Some of you are friendly faces around here. We see you year in and year out, consistently helping. Your efforts do not go unnoticed! Please join me in thanking and congratulating these 35 members who have posted at least 300 times.

@cmr@BlakeRichardson@BrechtSchamp@ww@jdsilva@NolanHerring@DarrenOC@Inderdeep@CptnCrnch@Bruce@KarstenI@Nash@Adam@Uberseehandel@kYutobi@BrandonS@MRCUR@GIdenJoe@SoCalRacer,  @jared_f@MarcP@vassallon@KRobert@RumorConsumer@AjitKumar@RaphaelL@MilesMeraki@redsector@rhbirkelund@DHAnderson@PeterJames@Nick@tantony@Brash, and @Greenberet!!!

πŸ‘The Kudosers πŸ‘

We all could use a little encouragement now and then. Luckily for us, the Kudosers have our backs. Please join me in thanking and congratulating these 20 most prolific kudosers!

β˜‘οΈ The Solvers β˜‘️

The Solvers are the ones out there answering all of your questions, and their replies are among some of the most helpful in the community. Please join me in thanking and congratulating our 20 most prolific solutioners!

@alemabrahao@Ben@CBurkhead@CharlieCrackle@DonAnnett@Haydn@HodyCrouch@Jerome_EVAGroup@Johnfnadez@Kamome@MacuserJim@merakichamp@MerakiJockey505@MyHomeNWLab@PaulMcG@RomanMD@Russ_B@sshort@sungod, and @VincentPanico!!!

πŸ’š MVMs πŸ’š

Of course, we’d be remiss if we failed to recognize the amazing contributions of our many fellow Merakians here in the community. It takes a village, and our little ol’ community team could certainly not do it all by ourselves. A HUGE shoutout of thanks πŸ™ and congratulations πŸ™Œ to our 20 Most Valuable MerakiansπŸŽ‰ They’ve posted the most-est.

THANK YOU to every single one of our members for making the Meraki Community not only possible, but one of the best communities around.

πŸ’š πŸ₯‚ 🎈 🍰 🎁 πŸŽ‚ πŸŽ‰
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MERAKI COMMUNITY!
πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‚ 🎁 🍰 🎈 πŸ₯‚ πŸ’š

birthdaygrumpycat.gif

We're just grumpy we only get to celebrate this occasion with you once a year! Here's to next time. 

27 Comments
PacerX
Getting noticed

Kudos to 5 years!! πŸ˜„ (see what I did there?) πŸ˜‰

Mario0603
Here to help

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MERAKI COMMUNITY!

ALLES GUTE ZUM GEBURTSTAG, MERAKI-GEMEINSCHAFT!!!

‘‘‘FELIZ CUMPLEAΓ‘OS COMUNIDAD MERAKI!!!

JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE, COMMUNAUTE MERAKI!!!

HAPPY LARY, MERAKI COMMUNITY!!!

BUON COMPLEANNO, COMUNITΓ€ MERAKI

Saludos

KRobert
Head in the Cloud

Cheers to 5! Let's keep this community going strong! 

rwiesmann
A model citizen

Wow, 5 years! Congratulation to all of you.πŸŽ‚ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽŠ

Especially @PhilipDAth! 6 Post a day...unbelievable! πŸ’₯

Also a big 'merci' to @MeredithW and the whole community team!

RumorConsumer
Head in the Cloud

Outstanding. One of the best online communities I know. Thanks all for such a rich mutual support experience except @PhilipDAth  who supports us all! 

BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

Happy Birthday.

Nice work, @PhilipDAth You should put "the legend" on your business card πŸ˜‰

KarstenI
Kind of a big deal

Well, @PhilipDAth., you are "the one"! Party!!! Congratulations to all.

AutomationDude
Building a reputation

@PhilipDAth deserves to become the CEO of Meraki at this point

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal

Happy Birthday 5 !

Standing ovation to MVP Philip @PhilipDAth  and thanks always to @MeredithW !

NetworkDemon
Getting noticed

Happy birthday Meraki ! Congratulations to all !

vassallon
Kind of a big deal

Happy birthday to the community and all those who help to make it great. 

I know that I've not been terribly active lately but if you ever need me feel free to reach out to me.

I'm still plugging away in an Education environment and getting ready for school to start again for this year.

TrishaC
Community Manager

Happy 5th Birthday Community!! How far you've come in 5 years thanks to our incredible Meraki Community team (@MeredithW @AmyReyes @CarolineS @Christopher_S ) and our community of Meraki enthusiasts!

And a big congratulations and thank you to all of the award winners. πŸ˜€

WadeAlsup
A model citizen

Wow, has it really been five years already?! πŸ˜…

DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal

Congrats to one and all. Big shout out to @PhilipDAth , huge kudos on the MVP.

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal

Congrats @PhilipDAth great to see someone from little old NZ leading the charge!

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal

Wow, 12,000 posts.  Hard to believe!

@AutomationDude , I would hate being CEO.  I like doing rather than managing.  πŸ™‚

Thanks for the positive comments from everyone, and well done to everyone else that has contributed - there are just too many to name you all.

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal

@PhilipDAth : Amazing efforts sir 

Inderdeep_1-1661288250887.jpeg

CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal

Congrats to the greatest online community on planet Earth and to all the fine people adding value to it!

Thanks for your stellar contributions @PhilipDAth!

Matt_Collins
Getting noticed

@PhilipDAthSo how much "Work" do you actually get done. πŸ™‚ Congratulations on your recognition.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal

@Matt_Collins , I do actually regard it as work.  πŸ™‚

It is part of building my brand (marketing), and that branding brings in a constant work stream.

Brash
Kind of a big deal

Congratulations @PhilipDAth on the MVP. Well deserved.
Thanks for all the contributions and sharing your invaluable experience to help others.

And congrats @speakerfritz for the ROTY.

MK2
Building a reputation

Congratulations to all. This community is a great place!

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal

Awwh just realised that the 21st was a Sunday hence why I didn't get the 5 year badge πŸ˜‚

I need to give myself at least one day off!

PacerX
Getting noticed

@BlakeRichardson I missed out on it also by a day or two. Lol.

kYutobi
Kind of a big deal

Congrats ALL πŸ˜Š 

AmyReyes
Community Manager

Update: Congratulations again to all of our award winners, and thank you everyone who helped us celebrate throughout our birthday month!!! πŸŽ‰ We have loved reading your well wishes and favorite community memories πŸ’š

If you won an award, you should now see the badges on your profile.

We changed the criteria for the Birthday badge, so anyone who logged in during that week (August 15th-22nd) will receive it. I totally spaced on the fact that our birthday fell on a Sunday this year and a lot of people (including me!) wouldn't log in then. πŸ… Enjoy!

PacerX
Getting noticed

Hurray!!! πŸ˜„ Thanks a bunch @AmyReyes  and here's to many more years of Meraki fun. πŸ˜„