Gnome found! And... surprise.... he's lost again! (UPDATE: FOUND!!)

CarolineS
Community Manager

Huzzah! @Welles found MV Gnome within about 5 minutes on Friday — our small bearded friend was in this post from GeorgeB. Thank you, @Welles! Your very own MV gnome is flying your way to complete your collection (hopefully with less damage than last year). 

But, it seems that MV Gnome wasn't content to sit around all weekend... I arrived this morning to a gnome-free windowsill.

All Blacks bear is lonely!All Blacks bear is lonely!

A few team members and I searched around the office, and we eventually found little MV in this bucket of odd-sized CMNA polo shirts:

Happily ensconced in polo shirtsHappily ensconced in polo shirts

I'm not really sure why he decided to snuggle up with the polo shirts — maybe he's looking for a more comfy home? I created a cozy nest for him on the windowsill, and I even turned him around so he can see the view.

A nest for a gnomeA nest for a gnome

Then I headed to a meeting. And.... guess what? Upon my return, I found no gnome (though the nest is still there)! I'm guessing he's here on the community.

Just like last time, if you find him, reply to the post (within the Product and Technology Discussions) he's hiding in with "I FOUND THE GNOME!" The first to reply will get their own MV gnome as a token of appreciation for finding our small friend.

(And no, @Welles, you can't win twice 😛)

P.S. If you'd like to learn more about the MV Gnome and his brothers Switch, MR, and MX Gnome, take a look at this post.

P.P.S. Update December 17 @ 7pm Pacific: @Adoos found him! He was hiding in jared_f's comment on the the announcement about CMNA / CMNO badges (clever guy, he wasn't hiding in Product and Technology discussions like I said he was... sorry about that 😳)

P.P.P.S. Update December 17 @ 9pm Pacific: He's lost for the SECOND TIME TODAY! HELP!

P.P.P.P.S. Update December 17 @ 9:15pm Pacific - Found! Now I can rest easy. Good night!

P.P.P.P.P.S. Update December 18 @ 9:30am Pacific - Lost again!

Gnome in the Home terms, conditions, and eligibility information

32 Comments
Mongskee
Conversationalist

I FOUND THE GNOME!

CarolineS
Community Manager

@Mongskee You have to find him in a different post on the community! Peruse the boards for a while...

Pandian
Conversationalist

!!!!!

Ahmer_Shah
New here

I FOUND THE GNOME!

CarolineS
Community Manager

@Ahmer_Shah And @Pandian - nice try! But you need to find him elsewhere in the community - poke through the other boards! 🙂

Nyjah
Comes here often

I FOUND THE GNOME!

CarolineS
Community Manager

@Nyjah - nice try! Look in the Product and Technology Discussions.

WirelessStew
Comes here often

I found a GNOME

jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

OK, I give up. Where ever you hid him @CarolineS you outsmarted me. 

Adoos
Building a reputation
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

@Adoos I think you got it! Nicely done.

@CarolineS that's not in the product and tech discussion... 😞

CarolineS
Community Manager

Yes, @Adoos found him!! And, shoot, I guess he was extra clever and hid outside the Product and Tech Discussions. Sneaky fellow.

VincentPanico
Getting noticed

Nice work @Adoos! Passed over that guy a few times because I wasn't in the right category!

Adoos
Building a reputation

He does like CMNO things. 

CarolineS
Community Manager

Sorry @VincentPanico - MV gnome was very clever and hid in an unexpected spot!! (also known as: Caroline forgot where she hid the gnome 'cause she was trying to respond to things on her phone during kid dinner :-P)

Sam_Clements
Here to help

Well, that was fun @CarolineS:

>Just like last time, if you find him, reply to the post (within the Product and Technology Discussions) he's hiding in with "I FOUND THE GNOME!" The first to reply will get their own MV gnome as a token of appreciation for finding our small friend.

>@Nyjah - nice try! Look in the Product and Technology Discussions.

>Yes, @Adoos found him!! And, shoot, I guess he was extra clever and hid outside the Product and Tech Discussions. Sneaky fellow.

Hardly seems fair to say "go look in these forums" then "oh surprise! you should have been looking elsewhere!"...

-Sam

CarolineS
Community Manager

@Sam_Clements - my bad, 100%. I was trying to do too much stuff on my phone! (Should I admit that? Maybe not. Oh well :-)) I bet MV gnome will hide an extra time to make up for it 🙂

bdzent
Conversationalist

When can we start looking for the next one?

CarolineS
Community Manager

@bdzent - RIGHT NOW! He's lost again!

CarolineS
Community Manager

@Sam_Clements - as I anticipated, MV gnome seems extra-restless tonight. He's lost again!

StefaanVDD
Comes here often

Don’t believe in gnomes till I see one with my own eyes 😁

Sygghy
New here

Nice try!

Jitender
Here to help

I FOUND THE GNOME!

NolanHerring
Kind of a big deal

Is he lost again?  I honestly can't tell from the multiple threads

CarolineS
Community Manager

I know, it's getting confusing @NolanHerring - but he is, indeed, lost again (as of 9:30am pacific on Tuesday, Dec 18): https://community.meraki.com/t5/Community-Announcements/Ugh-MV-Gnome-is-lost-again/ba-p/34114

Rainer
New here

Single Yellow Gnome looking for Love....#gnomeontheroam.jpgParis.PNG#gnomeontheroam

CarolineS
Community Manager

@Rainer - I 💚 THIS! Ya'll - check out the adventures of Rainer's Switch gnome on Instagram!

Sam_Clements
Here to help
Tung_Nguyen
Here to help
SimonSL
Comes here often
bTc
Conversationalist

@CarolineS ~ is the Gnome still lying low? I need to snatch him up before @Rainer get his muddy paws on one. Man Very Happy

CarolineS
Community Manager

@bTc He has been found! But you never know when he - or one of his buddies - might get restless 🙂