[GNOMES FOUND!] 🎄🎁🔔 A Switchmas Carol 🔔🎁🎄Part Two

AmyReyes
Community Manager

UPDATE: @Brash has found the missing gnomes!

Spoiler

The Gnome of Switchmas Present brought them to the most recent post in the Firmware Upgrades feed to see what’s current in Meraki. Now we wait to see where the final visitor brings our gnomes…

Well, just as the Gnome of Switchmas Past had promised, it seems our friends encountered another spirit last night because they are missing again! I awoke in the middle of the night just in time to see them vanish from thin air as a bell rang out chiming the hour.

Suddenly, with a Pop! a jolly giant of a gnome appeared before me. His eyes sparkled with joy under a thick, bushy brow as he raised his head in a nod of greeting. He stood atop a bountiful spread of the most delicious Switchmas feast! A cornucopia of junk food spilled out from underfoot. There were hot dogs, hamburgers, pizza, and fries, great salted pretzels, and heaps of potato chips. 

Gnome of Switchmas Present.jpg

“I am the Gnome of Switchmas present,” he said in a deep, booming voice. “Come. Find the place where the gnomes are hiding.”

And with that, he and the feast disappeared, leaving only a clue in his wake.

There in the center of the room on a scrap of paper, it read:

Here is the place where we all can go, 

To get upgrade news and stay in the know.

In order to find the gnomes’ hiding place,

Look for the latest post in this space. 

Can you help me find where the Gnome of Switchmas Present has taken MV and Switch?

If you find them, please comment BELOW with “I FOUND THE GNOMES!” and a link to the post where they are. The first to comment with the correct link will win a Meraki Umbrella as thanks for your help.

Meraki Umbrella.jpeg

Terms, conditions, & eligibility info for Gnome in the Home

P.S. To follow along with the Gnome in the Home challenge all week, simply subscribe to the Community Announcements board. You can subscribe by clicking the "⋮ Options" menu at the top. From this menu, you can select "Subscribe" for email notifications.

8 Comments
Brash
Kind of a big deal
JamesC_AB
Here to help

Kudos Brash! I didn't even know how to get to that forum!

RickClark
Just browsing

I FOUND THE GNOMES too but Brash got there first 😞 Well done Brash 🙂

A new beta appliance firmware is now available on Thu, 08 Dec 2022 - The Meraki Community

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Brash
Kind of a big deal

I was very eager and ready to start sleuthing. 😀

AmyReyes
Community Manager

UPDATE: @Brash has found the missing gnomes! The Gnome of Switchmas Present brought them to the most recent post in the Firmware Upgrades feed to see what’s current in Meraki. Now we wait to see where the final visitor brings our gnomes…

p.s. if you want to be notified immediately via email when the "Gnome in the Home" contest posts go up this week, you can follow this link, then subscribe by clicking the "⋮ Options" menu at the top. From this menu, you can select "Subscribe" for email notifications.

KRobert
Head in the Cloud

Nice find @Brash !

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal

@Brash 👏 for your dedication 🙂