CMNA? CMNO? Introducing new profile badges to show off your networking chops!

CarolineS
Community Manager

Meraki’s Training & Evangelism team is pleased to announce that Meraki certifications are now visible on Community profiles: 

CMNA Badge.pngCertified Meraki Networking Associate badge CMNO Badge.pngCertified Meraki Network Operator badge

Here’s an example: @Mike_Rapp is a CMNO (and he was also an early member of the community, so he has the Founding Member badge as well):

Profile with CMNO badgeProfile with CMNO badge

I’d like to get one of these badges!

Super! Here's more information about our training programs:

• CMNO – The Certified Meraki Network Operator certification is a full day commitment for IT professionals with CCNA (or equivalent) networking knowledge.
  • CMNA – The Certified Meraki Networking Associate certification is a one-day lab certification course covering Meraki full-stack configuration and positioning. CMNA is offered exclusively for pre-sales engineers working for qualified Meraki partners.

Hey, I’m a CMNA / CMNO, but I don’t see a badge on my profile.

Uh-oh! There are three likely causes for this:

1. You just signed up for the community. It can take up to 5 business days after signing up before your badge appears.
  2. You just took the CMNA or CMNO course. It can take up to 5 business days after completing the course before your badge appears.
  3. The email address you used for CMNA or CMNO isn’t the same as your community email address. In this case, please email us at community-help@meraki.com and we'll sort you out!

Can I show my badge on my LinkedIn profile?

You can show your certification in the Accomplishments > Certifications section of your LinkedIn profile. Instructions.

What other badges are there?

Take a look at the master list of community badges.

Thanks to all of our CMNAs and CMNOs for sharing your expertise with others here on the Community!

15 Comments
GreenRhino
Here to help

Sweet Thanks!

Dave
Getting noticed

Sweet!  Thanks.  I see it. 

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal

Good integration.

MilesMeraki
Head in the Cloud

Oh man, I really want a badge. I'm missing out! - No CMNA, CMNO or Founding member. Looks like a great excuse to get signed up for the next CMNA session in NZ specifically for this reason 🙂 

CarolineS
Community Manager

Hey, this is neat! Here's are lists of all of the CMNAs / CMNOs on the community:

jared_f
Kind of a big deal

Looks awesome! Is any networking experience required to get your certification or is this considered a training course? I am looking into getting some certifications on the network side!

mv-was-here.png

CarolineS
Community Manager

Hi @jared_f -

Looks awesome! Is any networking experience required to get your certification or is this considered a training course? I am looking into getting some certifications on the network side!

CMNO requires "CCNA (or equivalent) networking knowledge;" it's not an intro-to-networking course. You may want to start a thread in Off the Stack to ask community members what they'd recommend as a starting point. 

amwill2
Conversationalist

Hello.  CMNO badge and signature not showing in my e-mails.  I use a gmail account.  Anyone else having this issue?  Thanks! 

CarolineS
Community Manager

Hi @amwill2 - 

Thanks for posting! Your question may get more eyeballs if you post it as a new topic in "Off the Stack" (our general discussion board). Alternately, you can email the CMNO team at cmno@meraki.com and they can help you.

Cheers!

Adoos
Building a reputation

Found the GNOME!

amwill2
Conversationalist

Found the gnome!!...Too!

CarolineS
Community Manager

Yes!! @Adoos - you found him!! Huzzah!!

GreenRhino
Here to help

Oh look a gnome!! 😉 

binarydaze
Here to help

Gnome spotting! He's probably here to get his certification.

CarolineS
Community Manager

The gnome was here - and @Adoos was the first to find him, congrats! @Adoos I'll be in touch to get your mailing address for your gnome prize.

The gnome is now just a shadow of his former self here - and is safely nestled in my bag, ready to go to work tomorrow.