Meraki MX Cable

解決済み
Kiki
Getting noticed

Meraki MX Cable

Kiki_0-1659675153112.png

location In Japan, there is no MA-PWR-CORD-JP option in the datasheet or ordering guide, but CCW says MA-PWR-CORD-JP is available for MX, which cable should I choose? US or JP?

https://documentation.meraki.com/MX/MX_Overviews_and_Specifications/MX67_and_MX68_Datasheet

>配件  

MA-PWR-CORD-US 1x AC Power Cable, US plug
MA-PWR-CORD-EU 1x AC Power Cable, EU plug
MA-PWR-CORD-UK 1x AC Power Cable, UK plug
MA-PWR-CORD-AU 1x AC Power Cable, AU plug

1 件の受理された解決策
Soichiro-Ono
Getting noticed

For use in Japan, it is MA-PWR-CORD-JP. MA-PWR-CORD-JP is certified for use in Japan. This cable is to be connected to a Japanese commercial 100 V environment. The specifications are not intended for other voltage bands, such as the 200 V commercial environment in Japan. The shape is similar to MA-PWR-CORD-US.

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos.
If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.
有用な回答だと思われる際にはkudoをクリックして頂けると幸いです。
回答があなたの問題を解決した場合、accept as solutionをクリックしてください。

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信2
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

It is just a normal IEC C13 to local AC plug lead. You can use any lead from a local store. 

Soichiro-Ono
Getting noticed

For use in Japan, it is MA-PWR-CORD-JP. MA-PWR-CORD-JP is certified for use in Japan. This cable is to be connected to a Japanese commercial 100 V environment. The specifications are not intended for other voltage bands, such as the 200 V commercial environment in Japan. The shape is similar to MA-PWR-CORD-US.

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos.
If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.
有用な回答だと思われる際にはkudoをクリックして頂けると幸いです。
回答があなたの問題を解決した場合、accept as solutionをクリックしてください。
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
ラベル