CW9162Iの送信出力

Trys2020
Just browsing

CW9162Iの送信出力

CW9162Iを使用していますが、RFプロファイルでターゲット出力を高めに設定(例えば22-30)しても電波設定画面の送信出力は15になっており、実際にも出力が上がっていないよう(NetSpotというアプリで確認)なのですが、どのような原因が考えれれるでしょうか?

標準の屋内のプロファイル、新しく作ったプロファイルでも同様です

環境としては140平方メートル位の事務所で6台のCW9162Iが設置されております

1件の返信1
JosRus
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Translated version: 

I am using CW9162I, but even if I set the target output high in the RF profile (for example 22-30), the transmission output on the radio wave setting screen is 15, and it seems that the output has not actually increased (I checked with an app called NetSpot), but what are the possible causes?
The same goes for standard indoor profiles and newly created profiles.
The environment is an office of about 140 square meters with six CW9162I installed.
---
Response:
こんにちは!

この動作は、規制ドメインの最大送信電力制限に達したことが原因である可能性があります。 各国には、無線認証ステータスに応じて、アクセス ポイント モデルごとに使用できる帯域、チャネル、最大送信電力を記述する指定の国コードがあります。
たとえば、日本で動作する CW9162I では、次の最大伝導送信電力で動作できます。
チャネル 1 ~ 13 間で 2 GHz、最大電力 23
チャネル 36 ~ 64 間で 5 GHz、最大電力 15
チャネル 100 ~ 144 間で 5 GHz、最大電力 22

これが、このような制限が適用されている理由である可能性があります。5 GHz 帯域の大きい番号のチャネルをテストして、より高い送信電力を達成できるかどうかを確認することをお勧めします。

この件に関してさらにご質問がございましたら、お知らせください。

Greetings! 

This behaviour may be due to hitting the maximum transmission power limits in your Regulatory Domain. Each country has a designated country code which describes the band, channel and maximum transmission power that can be used per Access Point model, dependent on its wireless certification status. 
For example; on the CW9162I, operating in Japan, this can operate on the following maximum conducted transmission powers:
2 GHz between channels 1 to 13, maximum power 23
5 GHz between channels 36 to 64, maximum power 15
5 GHz between channels 100 to 144, maximum power 22

This may be why you were seeing such limits being applied - it would be recommended to test the higher numbered channels on the 5 GHz band to confirm if you can hit a higher transmission power. 

Let me know if you have any further questions on this!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
ラベル