You are part of a subset of Meraki Go administrators being asked to update their password -

Solved
iliadz
Here to help

You are part of a subset of Meraki Go administrators being asked to update their password -

I am getting an error when logging into my Meraki app. 

It claims:

You are part of a subset of Meraki Go administrators being asked to update their password as a precautionary measure. Please navigate to web.meraki-go.com in a web browser to perform this action.

However, when I login with a web browser (attempt to login) with the URL, it's simply a web version of the same page, and the same error happens..nothing else. 

Am I supposed to click "forgot password", even though that's not the case?  I am somewhat assuming so, but it's a silly message if so and really should say to click on forgot password to create a new on possibly. 

*** Editing orignal post. 
For the record, I tried "forgot password". No link gets sent. So currently locked out of my system in essence.

1 Accepted Solution
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Meraki GO has a specific community:

https://community.meraki.com/t5/Meraki-Go-Community/ct-p/go

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
iliadz
Here to help

For the record, I tried "forgot password". No link gets sent. So currently locked out of my system in essence. 

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Meraki GO has a specific community:

https://community.meraki.com/t5/Meraki-Go-Community/ct-p/go

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

Ah Lol. I thought MG was short for Meraki Go... Thanks 😉 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.