MG21 - PoE Injector

SOLVED
NolanHerring
Kind of a big deal

MG21 - PoE Injector

https://meraki.cisco.com/products/cellular/mg21

Anyone know if there is a PoE Injector that can be used?

This device will be connecting directly to say a Cisco 4331 which doesn't provide PoE, and I'll be needing to use PoE so an injector in-line is required, but the accessories aren't showing anything.

Nolan Herring | nolanwifi.com
TwitterLinkedIn
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hey @NolanHerring! Here's the documentation on MG accessories. Here is the recommended PoE injector.

Meredith W | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) New to the community? Get started here

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dylan_YYC
Getting noticed

Technically its listed as a PoE device, so any proper PoE injector should do the trick for you. If anything id reach out to Meraki sales and double check.

MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hey @NolanHerring! Here's the documentation on MG accessories. Here is the recommended PoE injector.

Meredith W | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) New to the community? Get started here
SoCalRacer
Kind of a big deal

AIR-PWRINJ30= and MR34 

Might try the suggestions in that thread. I don't think there is an official answer, but those work on most Meraki devices.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.