cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG21/E pricing and UK network support

Getting noticed

MG21/E pricing and UK network support

Where can I find the pricing for MG21/E. Doesn't appear in CCW and my Meraki rep hasn't got back to me yet.

I have a requirement for a customer (city centre Scotland) where no fibre is available and would like to provide a quote before initiating a trial. Currently they are getting 10Mbp/s and almost nothing on upload.

Thanks,

Chris

5 REPLIES 5
Kind of a big deal

Re: MG21/E pricing and UK network support

This is very sketchy in my memory - but I think it goes on the GPL the first week of December.

Highlighted
A model citizen

@PhilipDAth is right, orders are flowing from Dec 5th onwards, at the moment skus are in CCW but marked as invalid. You can price them but you can´t buy them yet.

Getting noticed

Hi

I can see that the MG21 and MG21E are available on CCW, however, what isn't clear from the documentation is if the MG21 and MG21E has the same license SKU.

As it stands i can see LIC-MG21-ENT-#Y

But i can't see any license for the specific license on the MG21E SKU..  Eg. LIC-MG21E-ENT-#Y

Can anyone advise if the MG21 and MG21E have the same license pattern, or have i jumped on too early an we are waiting for the 21E SKU License version to be released?

Thanks

Ian

Getting noticed

From the webinar it looks to be a single licence for 21 and 21E

Meraki Employee

Confirmed - same license for both 21 and 21E

Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.