sms splash page problem

Daniel_
Comes here often

sms splash page problem

Hi all, please, I just prepare configuration: open ssid+splash page with sms authentication via twilio trial account. 

Only problem is, that just 1 phone number is working OK. every other phone number, splash page mark it as invalid phone number. 

is there any limitation with this trial account? I guess, that this is problem with splash page and verification. I tried about 8 different phone number from Slovak Republic, different operator and prefixes.

thanks

Daniel

1 REPLY 1
HodyCrouch
Building a reputation

If you set up a trial account with Twilio, there are some important limitations to keep in mind.  For the full list, see https://support.twilio.com/hc/en-us/articles/223136107-How-does-Twilio-s-Free-Trial-work-

Here's the specific limitation you're likely seeing:

• Outbound trial messages can only be placed to a validated phone number. Before attempting to place an outbound call, be sure to verify the number. Only numbers in the US and Canada can be reached by default; for help enabling messages to a desired country, please see our Global SMS on Trial Accounts article.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels