meraki client viewing issue

SOLVED
SLT-Meraki
Conversationalist

meraki client viewing issue

Hi,

I have meraki switch MS120-8FP.I directly plug my meraki MR32 AP(to port1) and other 3rd party AP(to port2) to switch. My question is in network-->cleint interface i can only see the 3rd party AP MAC and its clients MAC and meraki APs client MACs,I Cannot visible meraki AP mac.

1.Why i cannot see the MAC address of meraki AP in client list as i can see 3rd party AP mac in same interface.?

2.in client usage viewing i cannot see the actual total usage of 3rd party attached AP.Do anybody have idea about usage viewing of client interface in this scenario.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Meraki does not show meraki devices from the same network in the client overview.

(Most) AP do not really use much traffic.  but the clients on the AP that are bridged  to the lan are, you should see those

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Meraki does not show meraki devices from the same network in the client overview.

(Most) AP do not really use much traffic.  but the clients on the AP that are bridged  to the lan are, you should see those

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels