how to remove wireless whitelisted clients

SOLVED
KamStroy
New here

how to remove wireless whitelisted clients

Since installing Meraki,I have used the Add client feature, to assign devices for different policies. And it works great. The problem I'm having now, is some of those devices are either gone or I need to move to another policy. The issue is I can only see the device when it is connected to the network. Those devices that won't connect again or I don't want to connect with existing policy I would like to remove or change.

I cant find an list to export or tab where I can see ALL devices that have have once connected with policy.  Could anyone assist ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Change the view to "All Clients with a Policy" , even if they have been gone for a long time, they'll still show up on that list.
Nolan Herring | nolanwifi.com
TwitterLinkedIn

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
kYutobi
Kind of a big deal

If you created a "Group Policy" you should be able to see the clients you assigned it to in a list. You can click on the link.

Capture.PNG

Enthusiast

I didn't create a group policy for those that I whitelisted. Maybe that's what I need to start doing so I can keep up with them
HodyCrouch
Building a reputation

Change the view to "All Clients with a Policy" , even if they have been gone for a long time, they'll still show up on that list.
Nolan Herring | nolanwifi.com
TwitterLinkedIn

I do see some clients devices that have "Device Removed From Network".  That's a good sign.  I can export that list.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels