cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forcing chomebooks to connect to district wireless & using NPS w machine authentication

Highlighted
Conversationalist

forcing chomebooks to connect to district wireless & using NPS w machine authentication

I currently have 1 nps server authenticating district owned laptops to our wireless via machine 802.1x authentication. I also have 1 nps server authenticating devices via user auth using domain credentials for our BYOD network. 

The last part of this problem is how can I accomplish the same for our chromebooks using our nps server and machine authentication ? Can this be accomplished via google admin console ? How would these chrome devices auth if they do not have a machine account ? I do not believe I have to change anything on my NPS server side, except to maybe download the cert and deploy it to our chrome devices and I know we'd have to change some things in the admin console but any help or guidance would be appreciated. 

Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.