forcing chomebooks to connect to district wireless & using NPS w machine authentication

BadAssBassinD
Here to help

forcing chomebooks to connect to district wireless & using NPS w machine authentication

I currently have 1 nps server authenticating district owned laptops to our wireless via machine 802.1x authentication. I also have 1 nps server authenticating devices via user auth using domain credentials for our BYOD network. 

The last part of this problem is how can I accomplish the same for our chromebooks using our nps server and machine authentication ? Can this be accomplished via google admin console ? How would these chrome devices auth if they do not have a machine account ? I do not believe I have to change anything on my NPS server side, except to maybe download the cert and deploy it to our chrome devices and I know we'd have to change some things in the admin console but any help or guidance would be appreciated. 

0 REPLIES 0
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels