consent message that contains an e-mail addresses show blank when browsing it in mobile

Keith_Li
Comes here often

consent message that contains an e-mail addresses show blank when browsing it in mobile

Dear All, 

I have one more question on the consent message in splash page, in the consent message it contains an e-mail addresses, and when customer connect to the ssid by using a computer and can I see the e-mail address display in the consent message below, whereas in mobile devices its doesn’t show up the e-mail address, its show in blank instead , any idea ?consent message.jpg

keith 

5 REPLIES 5
Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Have you tried multiple mobile devices? I just tested your splash page on a Macbook Air and iPhone 14 Pro Max (chrome browser on both) and I see the email address on both devices.

Keith_Li
Comes here often

its wried that i tested on my ipad also same issue, i created a new ssid and enabled splash page by only typing e-mail address in the message and its also showing blank in landing page 

Keith_Li
Comes here often

i used Safari but did not display with e-mail address 

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Try cutting and pasting the text into sometihng that does not support text formatting (like notepad) and then paste it back.  Perhaps there is a hidden character that some browsers are processing differently.

Actually I’m manually type it rather than copy and paste, and try connect the ssid in iOS mobile and it first can seem the mail address for 1 sec and then disappeared, when I try to click on the blank area, it’s could show the email address 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels