cisco meraki Layer 7 deny message

shlomoi
Here to help

cisco meraki Layer 7 deny message

Hi,

I would like to block access to social networks in the organization, and after the blocking the user will receive a notification. I found how to block but how I can't find how to define a message.

shlomoi_0-1675111030467.png

Thanks 

shlomo itzhak

4 REPLIES 4
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I am pretty sure there is no deny message. To deliver this message the AP or MX had to intercept the TLS connection which these devices don’t do. Cisco Firerpower could do that but I would better look into Umbrella SIG if this block page is needed.

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Other option (not the best) is using a proxy server.

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
IvanMA23
Here to help

Solo para confirmar esa regla que acabas de crear debe de ir agregada a una vlan para que a los usuarios les aplique las Politicas de grupo.

No se puede enviar mensajes a los usuarios a menos de que ocupes Endpoint Managment SM, de esa manera tendras las gestion del equipo aplica para (IOS, WINDOWS, ANDROID, OS)

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels