cannot place Cases

on dashboard, every time I create a case, 

It shows an alert "INVALID CAPCHA" and the case never gets submitted 

has anyone have the same issue? 

5 REPLIES 5
BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I have never been asked to fill out a captcha when logging a case. Possibly its a new feature they are implementing and haven't got it quite right yet. I have been able to update an open case of mine without any issues

Are you able to call support for the time being, may also pay to let them know.

fhagelsieb
Just browsing

here it is the error:

error-cases.jpg

Once placed submit... it remains that way ... but the case never submits 

error-cases2.jpg

This might be a UI bug. I'd recommend just giving support a call (help>get help) for your best support number and asking support.

I've had no issues submitting cases.

Eliot F | Simplifying IT with Cloud Solutions
Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)
HodyCrouch
Building a reputation

As luck would have it, I ran into this exact issue this morning submitting a case.

I received the same error about the CAPTCHA.  In my case though, the 'I'm not a robot' box appeared below the case description field and I was able to check the box.

It appears that Meraki is using Google's reCAPTCHA in an invisible mode.  I'm guessing that if you don't 'pass' the check when you submit the case, the checkbox is supposed to appear, so that you can assert your non-robot-ness.

MRCUR
Kind of a big deal

It looks like they "fixed" it so at least the CAPTCHA box appears after the failure alert. Better than nothing. 

MRCUR | CMNO #12
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels