annual renewal

TECH-JEFF
Here to help

annual renewal

Hi,

Just want to confirm that we're aware of the annual renewal of Meraki's where AP's or Management of these devices will stop working once it wasn't renewed. We recently acquired a client, their line of business is Religion/Church. After hearing they have Meraki's we kinda gave a gentle reminders about the annual renewal. One of the staff there mentioned that they didn't need to pay annually for this usage.

Am I not knowing about non-profit thing? I mean Is this really something that non-profits has as a benefit?

Thanks

TECH-JEFF

2 Replies 2
BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

I am a partner and there is no special situation I am aware of for non profits. 

“Annual renewal” is not quite accurate. Licenses can be purchased for any range from one day to 10 years and usually coterminate on the same day. 

Just get access to their dashboard and look at the license screen to see where they are at. Then you can budget for when they need to renew. 

- Ex community all-star (⌐⊙_⊙)

Thanks for the quick response. Yeah we've been waiting for the Merkai credential to be turned over to us so we can check this license status. So there's a possibility that it was renewed for a couple of years.

Thanks

TECH-JEFF

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels