What happened to support??

XChangingIT
New here

What happened to support??

I submitted a ticket yesterday of high urgency and it’s still in the pending phase. I called yesterday was on hold for over an hour then hung up and called again today and again was on hold for over an hour and no one ever answered. I even emailed and called the rep posted on the dashboard. The phone number was no longer going to the same person and I haven’t received a reply yet from that email address.

anyone with any knowledge as to what’s going on there?

thanks

13 REPLIES 13
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Unfortunately this is being a bone of contention for many.

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.

But it’s Cisco.  I feel like I’m calling the local electrician here lol

Sakiriyas
Conversationalist

Sorry to hear that , Cisco are the busiest support TAC ,sometimes we will need a patience to get them online , or they might work by seeing the priority of the case, i think you can call Cisco TAC and request them to increase the severity of the case , surely they will help you to get the support ontime.

All the best.

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@XChangingIT : i understand your pain, Did you ever call and ask about the sev. change to 1 or 2 to the case. You will get the support for sure.

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

TBH I usually get the answer either here, or work it out myself.  It is still worth logging as we can't create new firmware, but post your issue here as well.

I have an MR 33 and from what I understand in order to be able to create a single 2.4 GHz network that has to be enabled by Meraki.

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@XChangingIT indeed for that you will need support to do it.  However as it isn't a fault it will not be treated as the highest priority, though I'd have thought it should be sorted in a few days.

Ryan_Miles
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

@XChangingITPM your org URL and I can enable the 2.4GHz only option for you

Hi thanks for reaching out.  Sorry I’m not familiar with what that is…?  Is that URL within my dashboard or something?

tbanks.

Exactly url from any page in your dashboard will do. Don’t post it here. Send me a direct message. 

Iridium79
Getting noticed

I don’t know what’s going on with them but now I’m regretting for buying out the lease.   This is getting ridiculous I have a case opened since July and no response since august.    Anyone want to buy an MX250, MS250-24P and and about 12 MR33s and 1 MR53.  I’m done with Meraki

DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@MeredithW - can we feed these posts back to whom ever may be interested internally please?  These posts are becoming more and more prevalent and discontent is setting in.

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.

Based on a Cisco TAC Workshop we just had a few weeks ago, I've learned a new, and somewhat important, keyword.

"Customer Sentiment is low".
LinkedIn ::: https://blog.rhbirkelund.dk/

Like what you see? - Give a Kudo ## Did it answer your question? - Mark it as a Solution 🙂

All code examples are provided as is. Responsibility for Code execution lies solely your own.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels