Weird behavior in Meraki Dashboard with manual channel and transmit power in Radio settings

HectorLaya
Here to help

Weird behavior in Meraki Dashboard with manual channel and transmit power in Radio settings

Godd Morning,

I'm having a weird behavior in the Meraki Dasboard configurint Manual channles and transmit power in radio settings. Previously, I could configure the channels manually and then the transmit power with the edit bulk options. But now, when I configure the second options, the first one came back to auto. For example, if I configure the channels manually in channel 6, it takes the config, but then when set the transmit power static to, let's say 14dBm, it configure the transmit power but then the channel came back to auto. And viceversa...

I had done this before without problem, but now I can't.

The work around that I found was entering in the old version of the Radio Settings page and change the parameters one AP at time...

Thanks in advance for your attention

Regards

Hector Laya

3 REPLIES 3
NolanHerring
Kind of a big deal

Yuuuuuuup

I have ran into this exact same issue, and like you, have had to use the old version view to do what I need.

You'll want to open a case, the more of us that do it, the faster it will be fixed (I hope).
Nolan Herring | nolanwifi.com
TwitterLinkedIn

Nolan,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Will open a case and wait (hope) for a quick fix... This is a configuration that we use a lot and with hundreds of APs at a time...

Have a good day

Regards

Hector Laya

Hector,

I believe this is a known bug with RF manual setting.

But it's better to open a case with support to confirm.

Regards,

Chris

If you found this post helpful, please give it kudos. If my answer solved your problem, click "accept as solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels