Weight and Dimension of the Whole Package of MR

CBMontesclaros
Getting noticed

Weight and Dimension of the Whole Package of MR

Hi All,

Just want to ask if anyone can suggest me how to identify the weight and dimension of the whole packaging of MR 33, and MR 52?

Based on the datasheet, it only gave the weight and dimension of the unit itself (not including the weight of other items inside the box such as the mount plate, etc).

7 REPLIES 7
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

When you order one they put the MR box into another box.  The final dimensions of that outside box is based on the number of units you order at once.

This URL is for a recent shipment of 2 x MR33-HW units.  The weight and info is at the very bottom.

https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?action=track&language=english&cntry_code=us&tracknumbers=4066...

Thanks Philip. Just to clarify, the total weight here is the weight of the 2 MR33's right?

Correct.

Don't have them handy to weigh the boxes/packaging, but I'd estimate half a pound for the box and packing material per AP as a rough estimate.  I can get back to you in a couple days when I get back to the home lab with an actual weight.

MerakiDave
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

No problem, I have boxes for both of those models and happy to measure the actual boxes for you.  

MR33: 11.5 x 7 x 2.5 inches

MR52: 13.5 x 9 x 2.5 inches

Regards,

Dave

Wow, thanks Dave!

If it's not to much to ask, can you also help me identify the weight of the boxes including the MR units, mounting plates etc?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels