User unable to connect to a specific wireless MR33

Ian_kiprono
New here

User unable to connect to a specific wireless MR33

Hello team,

Kindly assist how to resolve a user who is unable to connect to a specific access point but able to connect to others after relocating to another access point in the same location. Below is the failure reason on the logs:
reason='eapol_timeout' radio='1' vap='2' channel='48' rssi='33'

11 REPLIES 11
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Are you using WPA2-Enterprise mode?  Can the AP talk to your RADIUS server?  Is the AP authorised in the RADIUS server?

I am using WPA2 encryption. Yes the AP can talk to the radius server since other users are able to authenticate to the radius server on that AP. Only a single user in unable to connect.

Ian_kiprono_0-1674675177648.png

The 802.11w is enabled:

alemabrahao_0-1674675421161.png

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.

I have just enabled right now. It was disabled.

alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Is the 802.11w enabled? Can you share the SSID configuration?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

The 802.11w is disabled as shown below:

Ian_kiprono_0-1674673505392.png

Can you share all configurations on SSID?

Also, check what @PhilipDAth asked for you.

Ian_kiprono_1-1674675344111.pngIan_kiprono_2-1674675375370.pngIan_kiprono_3-1674675399980.pngIan_kiprono_4-1674675479356.pngIan_kiprono_5-1674675512473.pngIan_kiprono_6-1674675531620.png

ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

If its just 1 client then i would start checking if the client device wifi driver is on the latest version

I tried to uninstall & reinstall latest wifi driver adapters but it didn't resolve.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels