Urgent Response Needed

Daniyal-Alam
Comes here often

Urgent Response Needed

Could you please let me know if we can give an access from splash page to user's without authenticate to user's to radius server, basically i don't want to build any radius server.

5 Replies 5
Bruce
Kind of a big deal

Yes. You can have just a Splash Page where users have to accept your acceptable use policy, and then they get connectivity, no authentication. Or you can have a Splash Page with Active Directory authentication, or a number of other options too. You can also do sponsored guest logins using the in-built Meraki directory.

If you want to do 802.1x you can also do it using the in-built Meraki directory, so no need for a RADIUS server. This is only really good if it’s a small number of users otherwise it becomes unmanageable - but a good option nonetheless.

it all depends what you are trying to achieve as to how you would tackle it. But there’s plenty of options if you don’t want to use RADIUS.

Thanks for your quick response, Bruce I have created my own splash page, I have done some settings but it's redirecting again and again on same page, could you please share, from where i will choose the meraki active directory

Hi @Daniyal-Alam , 

on the SSID Access Control page click on Enterprise with Meraki Cloud Auth

112CCC3D-BA9E-4E98-91B8-87353CF09A4F.png

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.

Thank you for sharing, could you please confirm, should i have to insert the base grant url with continue url in splash page code?

It is not redirecting to my splash page, it's asking there on cell for the id and pwd, I want that user auto authenticate whenever they click on on redirect link and user redirect to my splash page, there I'll do some authentication for our record after that I will show the button on my page to redirect to the google.com

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels