Unhide SSID settings

Manucha
Conversationalist

Unhide SSID settings

Hi everyone,

I need to temporary unhide an SSID

When I go under Wireless -> Configure -> I only see "Access Control" and "Radio Settings"  does that mean that I do not have enough permission to see "SSID Availability"  or are the hide unhide options are in a different menu option?

thank you

Manucha

6 REPLIES 6
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Hi @Manucha , seems you may not have full visibility.  As a full admin I can see

759EB039-58C2-4DC3-9FC1-94C4A1F0A414.png

  The setting you require is under SSID Availability 

E9F9F719-301B-4922-8BA3-013523C4FAF5.png

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

If you can see "Radio Settings" you should be able to see "SSID Availability".  Perhaps try a different browser.

Have you turned your computer off and back on again? 😂

All of those certifications do not give you the right to down talk to people specially to someone that has been using the meraki portal for one day only.  I was under the impression that it was lack of permissions, but I just wanted to validate that from the experts.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

No harm was meant @Manucha .  It was said as a joke.  🙂

@Manucha is it possible you are administering a wireless network that is bound to a template?  If so, when you are in the "network" that would explain why you're not seeing all of the menu options, but you would have to drop down your network selector in the upper left and drop into the configuration template to see all of the configuration options. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels