Trying to reach support but cannot because I do not have 8 digit code that the recording wants...

DesigningPeople
New here

Trying to reach support but cannot because I do not have 8 digit code that the recording wants...

Hello, sorry to bother you here but I am new to the Meraki side of things as opposed to the Cisco site.  I need to talk by phone or email to support because you all are wanting an 8 digit customer code I believe which is NOT in my Meraki profile/dashboard.  Trust me, I have checked a million times.  So the question is, my trial equipment is missing.  4 weeks now and still no hardware and now I cannot call or talk to support because they didn't put this customer code in my online profile.  So what rae your best suggestions please?

I am deaf, my direct email is designing.people@icloud.com.
3 REPLIES 3
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

This isn't a setup or technical issue - so support is not the right avenue.

You should go back to whoever setup the trial for you and ask them to track it down.  Note that the original trial link that you clicked on to order the trial normally has a courier track and trace URL in it.

Nick
Head in the Cloud

Attached to that trial info is your local rep who should be able to help

SLR
Building a reputation

reach out to the person who set you up with a trial

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels